Re: 3.0r1: where are the jigdos?

Hi,

"Richard Atterer" <deb-cd@list02.atterer.net> írta 2002-12-19 19:44-kor:
> On Thu, Dec 19, 2002 at 04:54:23PM +0100, PÁSZTOR György wrote:
> > Have you seen my dc2?
> BTW, the documentation is all Hungarian to me! ;-) It might be helpful
> if you provided some English docs.
Yes. But instead I'd say, it has no documentation :-)
One of my students said that, he would write real documentation about it.
But he would do this in hungarian. So I decided that, I'll try to find
another student, who would translate it to english :-)
And than I have more time to develop this stuff :-)

BTW.: If you saw the Makefile, rules-extra.mak and rules-extra-woody.mak
files, you can find many english comments about the stuff, try to find the
analization there.

Sincerely,
PÁSZTOR György
--
Pásztor György  JATE PTM V.         /       Napi idézet:
SZTE SZK & Ságvári Gimn. Linux rg  /    A pénz teljesen meg tudja változtani