Re: Where to download Debian 2.2

On Tue, 17 Dec 2002, Richard Atterer wrote:

> Due to circumstances which are unfortunate for *us*, but fortunate for
> *you*, a couple of CD mirror sites still carry the old 2.2r7 CD
> release. Search around in the mirror list on
> <http://www.debian.org/CD/http-ftp/>!

heh.  planetmirror.com in australia still has iso images for i386 for 2.2r7
and 2.1r4 available from:

http://planetmirror.com/pub/debian-cd/

we plan on making these historically available for a while longer though
as disk space requirements increase we are gradually deleting the less
popular architecture iso images.

regards,

-jason