Local Packages file empty (Re: Local .debs not being found.)

Okay.

I've readjusted my local section to be true section rather than a sibling archive, which was easier than I thought it would be. I created a debian-cd task file containing all my local packages. I ran through the cd creation, and got a working ISO.

However, all my local Packages files are 0 bytes. I double-checked my local archive, and the Packages files there are correct; in fact, hitting it via http works perfectly. So why is the CD image being created with null Packages files?

The only errors that jump out at me are 'make list' can't find ../debian-faq.html.tar.gz, and /mirror/debian-non-US/dists/woody/non-US/local/binary-i386/Release is missing (I have no non-US local section).

-- Cerebus