creating Debian CD images after jigdo download

Hi,

We succesfully downloaded the woody distribution using kigdo......real COOL.
However it then says that you can create the CD's using your favorite tool,
still being a M$ user for the time being we used ROXIO Easy CD creator and
selected to create 'bootable' CD's......
Too bad that this doesn't seem to do the trick for me... after power-up the
system does some CD access and then dies silently (we now call it the famous
black screen...).

Any advise/recommendations you can give me?

Geert Didden