Re: Local .debs not being found.

I am doing this with LOCAL=1 and LOCALDEBS unset. I store all my debs like
$MIRROR/pool/local/m/mydeb/mydeb.deb

After I source the conf file but before I use the debian-cd makefile, I
update the local dist Packages file.

dpkg-scanpackages ${MIRROR}/pool/local /dev/null 2>/dev/null | \
    perl -pe "s#$MIRROR/##" > ${MIRROR}/dists/${CODENAME}/local/binary-i386/Packages
gzip -c ${MIRROR}/dists/${CODENAME}/local/binary-i386/Packages >  ${MIRROR}/dists/${CODENAME}/local/binary-i386/Packages.gz

I may be forgetting something, but this works for me. Some documentation
on customizing debian-cd would be valuable. It's a great way to make a
custom distrobution.

-adler