Re: Patch to make it possible to toggle contrib on CDs

On Fri, Dec 06, 2002 at 06:33:09PM +0100, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
> | Why is it in contrib then ? Things like that only complicates life. :-(
>
> Build-deps on non-free software, perhaps?

Yes that's right - we need the Blackdown JDK to build, or someone with the
time to make it work with other JDKs.  That job is on the TODO list but that
list is very long and stuff like fixing bugs and splitting the source
package is higher priority for the (small) team.

Chris