Re: Patch to make it possible to toggle contrib on CDs

* Raphael Hertzog

| Le Fri, Dec 06, 2002 at 03:53:55AM +0100, Tollef Fog Heen écrivait:
|
| > +# Do I want to have CONTRIB merged in the CD set
| > +# export CONTRIB=1
|
| It should be one by default I guess.

yup, that could be changed.

| > +sections=main
| >  if [ "${NONFREE:-0}" != "0" -o "${EXTRANONFREE:-0}" != "0" ]; then
| > -       sections="main contrib non-free"
| > -else
| > -       sections="main contrib"
| > +       sections="$sections non-free"
| > +elif [ "${CONTRIB:-0}" != "0" ]; then
| > +       sections="$sections contrib"
| >  fi
|
| This does mean that you can't have non-free without contrib.

I can change that, if you'd like it.

| Another alternative is to simply remove contrib when non-free is not
| selected since it should only contain packages that depends on non-free
| and are thus useless without non-free...

It can contain packages which depend on stuff which aren't even in
non-free, like som java stuff.

| I think I'd prefer that over yet another variable in CONF.sh ...

Whatever suits you.  I want to be able to make a cd without having to
put contrib as well on my laptop.  (Once this is in place, I have
patches for making debian-cd make netinst cds.. :)

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-