Changed http download link for Debian mirror on LEO

Hiho,

we have changed our httpd configuration, to match the
ftp paths:

Daniel Lang wrote on Thu, Aug 29, 2002 at 01:02:53PM +0200:
[..]
> http://ftp.leo.org/download/debian-cd/
                     ^^^^^^^^
This should now be omitted, such that:

http://ftp.leo.org/debian/
http://ftp.leo.org/debian-cd/
http://ftp.leo.org/debian-ddtp/
http://ftp.leo.org/debian-jigdo/
http://ftp.leo.org/debian-non-US/

are now the valid Debian http download URLs.

> We would be glad, if you could include us in your mirror
> list, on the Debian-CD webpages.
[..]

Please update our entries in the mirrorlists accordingly.

Thanks,
 Daniel

P.S. In fact, for debian it has already worked without the 'download'
     subdir. I'm sending this, just in case the old path has made
	 it into some mirror list nonetheless.
--
IRCnet: Mr-Spock     - Agartim billiard bumba m'abdul in papejim twista
-  rumba rock n rolla. Leik'ab mai. Spirzon Heroin se'osit gaula.     -