Re: state of the cdrom mirrors report

jason andrade wrote:
> for us, the non us *is* the first binary image and source.  we explicitly
> only mirror the non us image and symlink to it as we are not a US site and
> it doesn't seem to make any sense to carry two "image1" iso images where
> one is a superset of the other.

I still think that symlinking the non-us image to the filename of the us
image is a bad idea for reproducability and bug reporting purposes (yes
I can think of many scenarios where a non-us image would exhibit bugs
that the us image doesn't have, or vice-versa). But I can defer to the
list here, if that's really not a serious enough concern.

--
see shy jo