questions on 'mounting' of an external hard disk and the csh module command

Dear sirs,

I have two questions:

1. How do I 'mount' an external hard disk on a sparc10 which has debian 2.2.20 potato installed?
    I do NOT have a format command to look at it so what is the command to use to do so?

   I do have used the probe-scsi-all command at the ok prompt and it prompted me that the hard disk is sd4, 0  (the internal one is sd3,0).

2. I'm running a csh script which has the module load command in it and it doesn't run.
   I tried apt-cache search module and apt-get install module  nothing can be found from the debian sources.list
   Where can I find such a command??

Thanks a million!

Bst,
Victor