md5sum file for r3.0

I just downloaded the nonus iso of Deb3.0 stable. When I calculated the md5 I found that it matched with the other cd1(not the nonus iso). I checked the md5 file on several mirrors and found that they all seemed to have the same flaw. The file I downloaded is definetly the nonus iso as the size is correct and the md5 does have a match, just the wrong one. Confusion might be averted for some users if the md5 was corrected.

Jeff Campbell
Debian Lover