Re: Seeking advice w/r to debcdmirror

Hiho,

Josip Rodin wrote on Wed, Aug 28, 2002 at 06:51:19PM +0200:
[..]
> > > Er, report a bug against the pseudo-image-kit for being broken?
> >
> > Or use jigdo instead.  No one is working on pik anymore, and it's not the
> > recommended method for a mirror, either.
Ok, thanks. I followed the instructions on:

http://www.debian.org/CD/mirroring/

which does not mention jigdo but the debcdmirror/pik.
I've cc:'d debian-cd@lists.debian.org, so I hope they will
update the page.

I will have a look at jigdo.

> And on related note, debian-cd@lists.debian.org looks like a more
> appropriate place to ask this message :)
Indeed, I wasn't aware of that, and of course I thought
cd-mirroring is of course on-topic, here. Sorry. :)

Thanks & best regards,
 Daniel
--
IRCnet: Mr-Spock                 - Work is for people, who don't surf -
*Daniel Lang * dl@leo.org * +49 89 289 25735 * http://www.leo.org/~dl/*