Re: Mirror volunteer desired

> > I can offer you an account on my machine where you can keep the files up
> > to date. Interested?
>
> Awesome! Let me know what I need to do! And much thanks to the other people
> who volunteered space for the files!

Hi!

Well... I don't like sending unencrypted passwords all over, so... Do you
have a PGP key? Send me your public key, I'll send you the details.

I'd like to have them under http://iso.softwarelibre.org.mx/cover/ or
something like it, do you agree? (I have a couple of ISO images at this
site, and I think it'd be logical for your stuff to be next to it)

Greetings,

--
Gunnar Wolf - gwolf@campus.iztacala.unam.mx - (+52-55)5623-1118
PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23