Mirror volunteer desired

The server where my Debian CD covers are hosted is rather unpredictable. I can't complain much because I get the web space for free, but still it is an inconvenience to those who are trying to access the "difference" CD cover to get a dead end when the server goes down again. So if anyone likes the covers and has web space to spare and wants to help out, a mirror would be very helpful. That way, if the web server that is hosting me goes down again (or goes out of business, which is a distinct possibility as well), people will still have access to the covers. If the server is not back up soon, I could always email the files to whoever wishes to mirror them.

Thanks,

Robert Dodd