Re: sarge CDs

On Tue, Aug 06, 2002 at 07:16:57PM +0200, Richard Atterer wrote:
>On Tue, Aug 06, 2002 at 10:55:15PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
>> Is anyone else alive? Phil? Richard? Raphael?
>
>I'm alive, but the CDs have always been created by Phil... Phil, what
>about automated weekly CD & DVD image generation on open?

I'd be prepared to set up and maintain it, but at the moment I'm kind
of between net connnections. If we're prepared to wait a couple of
weeks that will fix itself...

"It's actually quite entertaining to watch ag129 prop his foot up on
 the desk so he can get a better aim."          [ seen in ucam.chat ]