Re: sarge CDs

Le Tue, Aug 06, 2002 at 10:55:15PM +1000, Anthony Towns écrivait:
> You don't seem to be a developer (?). Do we need to fix that to get
> this happening properly, or what's the go? Is anyone else alive?
> Phil? Richard? Raphael?

I'm alive, but I can't make anything like that happen because I don't
have an account on the required machines (cdimage.d.o and raff).

Furthermore, Phil is usually generating images, so the best thing is
that he continues doing so. Phil, do you accept to setup the stuff that
will generate weekly cd images ? Or do you want someone else to do it ?