Do you guys ever proof read?

The README.html on the "debian-30r0-i386-binary-1.iso" that I just
downloaded (flawlessly) with "jigdo-lite" says:

  Last-Minute Notes

    * You should keep in mind that this is an unofficial CD of the
      current development version of the Debian system. This means
      that all sorts of bugs may be present anywhere in the system.

There's also some wishy washy statement about there being no
instructions on how to upgrade from Potato to Woody.  What's the deal?
Instead of pointing to the potato upgrade instructions, you could have
pasted them in and then TESTED it at least ONCE...  Somebody MUST have
tested it who could edit those instructions as required!!

--
As any limb well and duly exercised, grows stronger,
the nerves of the body are corroborated thereby. --I. Watts.  .''`.