jigdo homepage offline today

Hi all,

my uni is moving from one location in Munich to another this summer,
and it seems they're now moving the www and mail servers. As a result,
I'm unable to read my mail, and worse, the jigdo homepage appears to
be currently offline.

There is a backup copy at

  http://cdimage.debian.org/~atterer/jigdo-backup/jigdo/

I've just changed the redirect of atterer.net so at least
atterer.net/jigdo will work again.

The only working email address that I have access to right now is
<richard.atterer§stud.tu-muenchen.de>. Other mail should get queued
and will probably not get lost. I think the plan was to do the move in
just one day, I hope they can manage that.

Sorry for that, it also caught me by surprise, I thought it was going
to happen around the 1st of August...

  Richard

--
  __   _