Jigdo files for 3.0_r0 edited --- mirrors, please re-rsync

Hi,

N.B.  The generated .iso images HAVE NOT CHANGED --- this is NOT a point
release, just a jigdo optimisation that I didn't realise I could make.

At Richard's prompting, I've made the Templates= bit of the .jigdo files
into a relative URL, so if you are mirroring .jogdo and .template files,
re-rsyncing will mean that people that use you for the jigdo source,
will also grab the templates off of you, which would be nice.

I was under the impression that jigdo-easy didn't deal with relative
URLs but I notice that Anne has set up jigdo's under his home on open,
so presumably they are for jigdo-easy users (Anne?)

The files are here:

  rsync://cdimage.debian.org/debian-jigdo/

Cheers, Phil.
--
Say no to software patents!  http://petition.eurolinux.org/