Re: New CD don't support Adaptec AIC7xxx

Le Mon, Jul 22, 2002 at 01:40:56PM -0400, Ramon Kagan écrivait:
> Hi,
>
> I just downloaded the V3.0 cd's and tried to build a system that has an
> Adaptec AIC7xxx SCSI adapter.  The driver is not built in so two
> questions:
>
> 1.  Will it be added soon, it was in the 2.2r7 set?
> 2.  Where can I get the module/driver so I can build my machine?

The driver is there, you just have to use the correct kernel when you
boot on the CD. During the boot: prompt, press F3 and look what kernels
are available. "compact", "vanilla", "bf2.4" should work for you afaik.

Alternatively, you can boot the second CD (vanilla) or third CD (compact)
or the fith one (bf2.4) to boot directly the right kernel.