Re: unreleased DVD jigdos for testing

On Sat, 2002-07-20 at 19:24, Philip Hands wrote:
snip
> I need some people to
> grab a copy, burn it, and at least check it boots, and then send a
> report about your success or failure to us at debian-uk.
>
> I don't have a DVD burner, so I cannot test them.
>
> Cheers, Phil.

I don't know where debian-uk is but I grabbed the
woody-i386-DVD-1_NONUS.jigdo file & burned a dvd here. Boots fine. If
any additional info would help let me know.

BTW, As of last night the MD5SUMs-DVD didn't have a checksum for this
iso, afaikt, I am having some text rendering issues though in some KDE3
apps.
--
Greg C. Madden
Debian GNU/Linux 3.0