Debian 3.0 released. Jigdo files available.

Just in case any of you have been living in a cave, woody was released
as stable at Sat 20 Jul, 00:00 GMT (or there abouts)

The Jigdo files are available here:

  http://us.cdimage.debian.org/jigdo-area/3.0_r0/jigdo/

and here:

  http://non-us.cdimage.debian.org/jigdo-area/3.0_r0/jigdo/

depending on whether you're closer to raff.debian.org (in the USA) or
open.hands.com (in the UK).

The location is only relevant for the jigdo files, since you'll find
that you get the templates off of us.cdimage.debian.org unless you
download them by hand in advance.

This is true even for NONUS CDs, because the templates contain no
packages, so can be hosted in the USA.

If you have a desperate need for ISOs, and jigdo doesn't do it for you
for some reason, I do have ISOs available which I may be persuaded to
grant password controlled rsync access to on request, but you'll need a
convincing reason why jigdo doesn't work for you.

I've not yet signed the MD5SUMS files, because I'm doing some final
checksum tests, so if you're planning on burning these as official CDs,
I suggest that you wait for the signed MD5SUMS to appear, and check that
your ISO images match them. (nothing has shown up so far though, and I
could do with some sleep, so I'll be signing them SOON)

Have Fun!

Cheers, Phil.
--
Say no to software patents!  http://petition.eurolinux.org/