jigdo-lite for Windows

Hello all,

well, at long last I've pulled myself together and created a version
of jigdo-lite for Windows. I could only test this version with some
example files created on my machine, not with "real-life" Debian
.jigdo files, so _PLEASE_ test it and tell me whether it works:

  <http://atterer.net/jigdo/jigdo-win-0.6.8.zip>

Unlike jigdo-easy2win, it is not based on Cygwin, but on MSYS
<http://www.mingw.org/msys.shtml>, which makes the zip a little bit
smaller. The server selection process currently sucks because the
start of the list often scrolls off-screen - I should probably adapt
Anne's menu code for that. (If someone else wants to help me with
this, please do so!-)

The jigdo-lite script in the zipfile contains extensive changes
compared to the latest "official" release, so calling it "0.6.8" isn't
really correct - never mind...

Cheers,

  Richard

--