Re: Artwork for Debian

[Robert Dodd]
> I will work up an idea for a CD cover as I get time (which I have
> none right now), and if you like it, fine, if not, say so.

Sounds good.  As Ed Street was saying, the current Debian CD artwork
is not too impressive.  Any progress in that area will be good. :-)

One thing I would appreciate is CD covers where I can add some text to
describe my special version of the CD.  I'm part of a team producing
Skolelinux, a Debian-based distribution for schools.

Another thing to remember is that there are two types of CDs, the
normal ones, and the non-US ones.  All of these have several volumes,
so the cover must have a place for volume number (1-8 at the moment, I
think).