Artwork for Debian

Hi:

I would like to contribute some artwork to Debian as I have time. Do you need artwork for the new release or for CD covers? I am a professional commercial artist and freelance web designer.

I have just started running Linux on a second PC of mine and so I am just learning about it, but so far I like it a lot and I like the fact that it isn't Windows XP! Right now I am running Lycoris because I am a rank newbie and figured Lycoris would be easiest, but I want to move on to Debian eventually because everything I have heard about it is good.

By the way, I have seen this great Debian desktop image with the Debian logo and a rock-like or crumpled paper-like background, and I can't find it anywhere. Do you know where I can get it?

Sincerely,

Robert Dodd
www.dodddigitaldesign.com