Re: Jigdo wishlist

On Fri, Jul 05, 2002 at 05:04:06PM +0700, Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim wrote:
> - auto renice
>   I notice that my PC (PIII/600 MHz) load went over 8.0 when
>   running multiple jido-lites. Is it possible that jigdo could
>   renice itself?

I don't know if that is the right solution - I think a better idea
might be a "batch mode" so you can give many .jigdo URLs to jigdo-lite
at once and have it download the images one after the other without
further interaction. Would this solve your problem?

> - moving the "files required" info
>   "wget" is relatively faster than writing the ISO file.
>   It is not so easy to follow how many "files required" are left.
>   Is it possible to move that line directly after a wget session is
>   over (before jigdo writes to the ISO file)?

But it *is* already printed directly after wget is finished and before
the data is copied to the iso.tmp!

If wget prints too much information for your taste, you can try adding
a -q switch to wgetOpts in your ~/.jigdo-lite file (or -nv if you want
only a little information to be printed).

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _