About jigdo, pre12-14, etc

Hi,

Cool, in pre 12-14 are all user-friendly tools, that I mentioned several times :)
But it won't be good if powerpc loses mc from 1st CD :(

Also I found one problem - in jigdo files there are no md5sum section of
template file. This is pretty bad, because I had to restart jigdo-lite for few times as it crashed during making iso image and I didn't know why - when I have moved .template to another place and it was sent one more time - then everything was ok (I have compared with diff both .template they were different).

Perhaps, because of that jigdo dispays this warning:

[WARNING - `Template-MD5Sum' missing from image section]

Btw, what are the changes between pre12 and pre14 ? I hasn't noticed any changes in 1st CD...

Best regards,
Mantas Kriauciunas