Re: Are PIK mirrors obsolete?

Mattias Wadenstein wrote:

Basically, what you need to do is install the jigdo program and then this
script (with a few modifications) should do the job of building images
from a mirror of the jigdo files:

http://www.acc.umu.se/~maswan/debian-push/jigdo-mirror

Richard: Perhaps the jigdo-mirror script should be in a more official
place than here and in the list archives?

Okay... we had the same issue with PIK before the debcdmirror script came out (and there is a similar issue with the RedHat-apt scripts, but that's another issue.)

Seriously, I won't be setting up anything until there is a standard piece of software I can download, configure, make (whatever), point it at a configuration file and have it operate autonomously, creating the whole directory hierarchy. It's too much work for me to operate anything else.

	-hpa