installation from jigdo image

I am posting some messages I sent to the Debian User list in hopes that someone here can help me.

--------------

About a month ago I created a CD image for a 2.4.x installation, which
image I created using jigdo.

Regardless,? today, I attempted to do an installation from the CD, which
started out fine, but then when I got to the part, I think it was,
?install modules and drivers,? it asked me for access to a file.
Unfortunately, I don?t remember the name of the file or the default
location it was trying to locate it in, but my question is: why?  Do I
need to also burn some files and directories to the installation CD?
And, how could that be possible, if the CD is burned as an image?  Or,
am I completely missing something.

Curtis

---------------

OK, I reburned another CD, but still no go.  Here's the exact detail.

I get to a point early in the install where it asks, "Install Kernel & Driver Modules"

Hitting enter, I choose to install from a CDROM, as the other choices are not valid in my situation.

I then have the option of choosing from a list of directories or typing in the appropriate directory. I permit the installation program to search for the directory itself. It looks for the following: "images-1.44/rescue.bin "

And then comes back that it can't find "rescue.bin, drivers.tgz"

Without the kernel I can't do anything, right?

So, I go to the CD FAQ. And what do I find:

"The packages on the CDs are sorted by popularity: CD 1 contains the installation system and the most popular packages. CD 2 contains slightly less popular ones, CD 3 even less popular ones, etc. You will probably not need CD 3 and higher unless you have very special requirements. (And in case you happen to need a package later on which is not on one of the CDs you downloaded, you can always install that package directly from the Internet.)"

So, I used Jigdo and I got 3 files. Are you saying each is for a separate CD? I see nothing on the FAQ about what I'm supposed to do with these images and how to install.
Curtis