Re: Woody Boot CD - wants floppy for SCSI disk drivers?

On Wed, May 22, 2002 at 05:09:34PM +0100, Jeff Aqua wrote:
> I spent ages downloading the Boot CD1 using jigdo, and now I am trying
> it out... and it doesn't find my SCSI disks (Dell PowerEdge 1550 1RU)
>
> I can't believe that I need a boot CD AND floppy with driver modules to
> install Woody on a SCSI machine?
>
> Is there a magic boot: parameter?

Which SCSI controller? CD1 recognised my Tekram DC390U controller, it just
didn't boot the CD from a SCSI CDROM drive :|

SRH
--
Steve Haslam      http://www.arise.demon.co.uk/         araqnid@innocent.com
Debian GNU/Linux Maintainer                               araqnid@debian.org