[Fwd: bug testing bf24, from woody CD install of May 14 2002]

Manuel Segura
ESCPI - CNAM
--- Begin Message ---
Hello,
Yesterday I tried to install woody from scratch from the ISO CD
of woody (may 14 2002).
After booting on the CD, I used the command "bf24" to select
the kernel flavour bf24.
The install worked well, but I had just a little problem:

After creating partitions, when selecting the "/" mounting point,
the menu is larger than my screen ! I cannot read the left part
of the messages.

Same problem append after, selecting the filesystem type: I cannot
read "ext3" at the left of the window !!

Bye