How to use of jigdo to update raw images?

Hi:

I've used jigdo to obtain all 8 woody's cds. Yesterday I downloaded them and all
worked fine. I've got them in the hard disk, and I use them mounting with the
loop device. But, what can I do when I want to update them, for example, in a
week?

I've read when I've run jigdo-lite that it is possible:

"If you already have a previous version of the image you are
downloading, jigdo can re-use files on the old image that are also
present on the new image, and you do not need to download them
again".

How can I do that? I've tried, running again jigdo-lite, without deleting any of
the files jigdo wrote, jigdo-file-cache.db, woody-i386-3.raw.jigdo.unpacked
, and all I obtain is

"Merging parts from `file:' URIs, if any...
jigdo-file: Output file `woody-i386-3.raw' already exists - delete it or use
--force
jigdo-file failed with code 3 - aborting."

If I delete woody-i386-3.raw, jigdo will download all the image, 63x-640 Mb.
What I want is that jigdo ONLY download the differences, packages that have
changed.
--

Rubén Cuesta Arnaldo