WIDOW NEED HELP.

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL/URGENT

FROM: MRS. MARIAM ABACHA

LAGOS  NIGERIA.

PRESIDENT/CEO.

I am Mrs. Mariam Abacha, the widow of the late Gen. Sanni Abacha former

Nigerian Military Head of State who died mysteriously as a result of

Cardiac Arrest. Since after my husbands death my family is under
restriction

of movement and that not withstanding, we are being molested, policed

and our Bank Account both here and abroad are being frozen by the
Nigeria

Civilian Government. Furthermore, my elder son is in detention by the

Nigerian Government for more interrogation about my husbands assets

and more vital documents.

Following the recent discovery of my husbands Bank Account by the
Nigerian

Government with Swiss Bank in which the huge sum of UD$700 million and

DM450 million was logged. I therefore decided to contact you in
confidence

that I was able to move out the sum of US$48.6million Dollars, which

was secretary defaced and is sealed in Metal Boxes for security
reasons.

I therefore personally, appeal to you seriously and religiously for
your

urgent assistance to move this money into your country where I believe

it will be safe since I cannot leave the country due to the restriction

of movement imposed on the members of my family by the Nigerian
Government.

My lawyer shall arrange with you for a face to face meeting outside

Nigeria in order to liaise with you toward effective completion of this

transactions.

However, arrangement have been put in place to move this money out of

the country in a secret vault through a security company in ABROAD,

and as soon as you indicate your interest my Lawyer shall send you the

Air-Way Bill of the Luggage and other related documents so that you can

help to claim the Luggage.

Conclusively, we have agreed to offer you 30% of the total sum while

60% is to be held on trust by you until we can decide on a suitable
business

investment in your country subsequent to our free movement by the
Nigeria

Government. While 10% is maped out for expenses as your government may

demand for tax and it also covers your telephone bills.

I will refer you to my Attorney when you send your tel and fax number
to enable him release the document involve. Please reply

urgently and treat with absolute confidentiality and sincerity.

Best regards,

HAJIA MARIAM ABACHA.