Re: jigdo-easy2win and Unofficial CD images: .jigdo for woody missing?

On Wed, 2002-05-01 at 04:47, G. Del Merritt wrote:
> Who is the correct person to contact to
> see about making:
>    http://cdimage.debian.org/pre-release-jigdo/i386/woody-i386-1_NONUS.jigdo
>
> available?

Me --- I didn't realise that URL had been built into anything, and it
got removed when I rearanged things a bit.  Sorry.

It's back for now.

For whoever maintains the jigdo-easy2win program, the new canonical URL
for that image is:

  http://cdimage.debian.org/jigdo-area/3.0-pre2/jigdo/i386/woody-i386-1_NONUS.jigdo

or perhaps:

  http://cdimage.debian.org/jigdo-area/current/jigdo/i386/woody-i386-1_NONUS.jigdo

Obviously, the -pre2 bit is subject to change, and that will end up
being 3.0 when the release happens, but I'll keep the current link up to
date from here on.

Tell me what assumptions you're making, and I'll try not to break them,
or at least tell you that I'm going to. ;-)

Cheers, Phil.
--
Say no to software patents!  http://petition.eurolinux.org/