Downloading with JigDo via a proxy server.

Hi,

I am trying to use JigDo and keep getting.....

--11:24:24--  http://cdimage.debian.org/%7Ecostar/jigdo/jigdo-
easy2win-2.1/menu.
jigdo
  (try: 6) => `menu.jigdo'
Connecting to cdimage.debian.org:80...
connect: The network can't be reached from this host at this time
Retrying.

--11:25:10--  http://cdimage.debian.org/%7Ecostar/jigdo/jigdo-
easy2win-2.1/menu.
jigdo
  (try: 7) => `menu.jigdo'
Connecting to cdimage.debian.org:80...
connect: The network can't be reached from this host at this time
Retrying.

--11:25:55--  http://cdimage.debian.org/%7Ecostar/jigdo/jigdo-
easy2win-2.1/menu.
jigdo
  (try: 8) => `menu.jigdo'
Connecting to cdimage.debian.org:80...

......etc......

How do I specify an proxy server.  Does it take the proxy details
from the windows settings.

Thankyou very much.  Assuming it works this it agreat new way of
downloading.

Niall Mullen
ICT Technican
Dame Elizabeth Cadbury Technology college
Woodbrooke Road,
Birmingham.
B30 1UL
U.K.
Tel.+441214644040
Fax.+441214642856

to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email
in error please notify postmaster@bgfl.org

The views expressed within this email are those of the
individual, and not necessarily those of the organisation