Re: Announcing jigdo-easy 2.1 - please test

On Thu, 2002-04-11 at 23:53, J.A. Bezemer wrote:
> (Note that the support for multi-image .jigdo files does NOT mean that I think
> this is a good idea. The only useful application I see is the merging of two
> almost-exactly-the-same .jigdo files into one, but I doubt that this will be
> done in practice. It's just that _if_ someone _ever_ would decide to do such a
> (IMHO) Bad Thing, jigdo-easy can handle it. And far more user-friendly than
> intended, too ;-)

Oh, OK --- I thought it was quite a good idea to merge the 1 and 1_NONUS
jigdo files.  Was I wrong?  I was looking at the format, thinking "Hm, I
wonder if that'll work" and planning on giving it a try tommorow.

Cheers, Phil.
--
Say no to software patents!  http://petition.eurolinux.org/