jigdo problem

Hi!

Today I was trying to build my images as always, I had just upgraded
debian-cd to cvs version when I found that it stopped saying...

make: *** No rule to make target
/home/ftp/tmp/debian/dists/unstable/main/binary-i386/Packages.gz', needed by
/home/ftp/tmp/jigdofilelist'.  Stop.

but... the thing is that I was trying to build my woody cd set and that I
had not asked for jigdo on my config.

I'd like to sugest that jigdo stuff was not the default at least for now,
and also to check this problem of jigdo trying to find unstable when you are
using TASK=tasks/Debian_woody and CODENAME=woody.

If you need more data just ask!

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net