Burning CD images with Mac OS X

L.S.,

In you FAQ at http://cdimage.debian.org/ you mention that it is possible to burn CD images user Mac OS X with cdrecord. Since Mac OS X 10.1 however there is also another option, using Disk Copy. This option works with all Mac OS X supported CD burners (So not only internal SCSI models but also USB and FireWire ones).

Here are the instructions:

1. Open the Disk Copy application. (You can find it in the /Applications/Utilities folder)

2. Select "Burn Image..." menu option in the "Image" menu.

3. Select the CD image to burn.

4. Check that the burn options are correct and press "Burn".

I used this method to burn a powerpc netinst image and it worked correctly.

Bye,

Joost P. Vermeer <df5ea@dds.nl>

P.S.: I'm not subscribed to this list...