jigdo on potato?

While poking about looking at jigdo, I noticed that there is no potato version
available from the website, nor is it easy to build on potato.  As many people
will want to download CD Images of woody when it is released, jigdo really
needs to be able to run on potato, even if the binaries end up having to
statically link in some of the libraries that are not in potato.

I've also noticed that it hasn't been uploaded to the archive.  Is there
a particular reason for this?  Waiting until the GUI portion is finished
before uploading is missing out on a wider test user base.

--
Ryan Murray, Debian Developer (rmurray@cyberhqz.com, rmurray@debian.org)
The opinions expressed here are my own.