3.0r1 iso images ready for testing

I've got (what I believe to be) functional update images generated on
open now. I'm not sure exactly what needs to be done to make them
available via jigdo yet - Phil, can I ask you to take a look at that
for me? The ISOs are in /home/stevem/wood-update at the moment.

I've generated these using an updated version of the update-cd script
that I wrote for potato and I've now checked those changes in. The
images are set up to contain:

CD1: src all alpha arm hppa i386 ia64 m68k
CD2: src all mips mipsel powerpc s390 sparc

and each fits OK into 650MB OK. Pasztor, I looked at the dc2 stuff
you've written, but I couldn't really understand how to use it to do
what I wanted. As Richard said, some English documentation would
really help. Maybe for r2...

We should really try and generate some DVD jigdos too, but I think
open is a little full atm:

stevem@open:/home/jigdo-area$ df /home/jigdo-area
/dev/md2              94621804  89722732     92508 100% /home

Phil, any news on the disk front? Probably best to take that off-list,
or onto debian-uk...

"Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky,
"Tongue-tied & twisted, Just an earth-bound misfit, I..."