Re: state of the cdrom mirrors report

Josip Rodin wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 30, 2002 at 03:24:43PM +1000, jason andrade wrote:
> > > Many sites have old isos, or no isos, or a nonstandard directory
>                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> > > structure or filenames, earning a 0 in the "binary" column. And of
>     ~~~~~~~~~
>
> See above. One of my sites, iso.linux.hr, got a 0 in the binary column even
> though it does have the i386 3.0r0 set.

Yes, it does not have the images in the directory structure most mirrors
use. It's impossible to check all the off-the-cuff structures out there,
and I'm not gonna try. We also need a consistent structure to make a
mirror multiplexor cgi work. I'll be doing that next..

> (That's a LUG site which holds images for a bunch of distros. I didn't feel
> like creating a directory structure for something like that because it's
> only those few i386 binaries that are in there (no space or interest for
> other stuff) and because it would make Debian stand out, as other images are
> simply placed directly in the foo/ directory.)

mkdir -p 3.0_r0/i386
mv * 3.0_r0/i386

--
see shy jo