jigdo-file/lite/easy? multiple sources?

Hello Debian-CD team,

I just read the mini howto [1] for Debian-jigdo, and am using
jigdo-file/jigdo-lite to downlaod a woody image.  The official Jigdo site
[2] said that there was a program "jigdo-easy" that was a fork off
jigdo-lite to include more systems like Windows, but is now unfortunately
outdated and doesn't work with latest Debian jigdo files.  This conflicts
though with the jigdo-easy site [3] I found which says to use jigdo-easy
for everything.  Whats the real answer here?  Why is there not a
jigdo-easy deb package if is up to date?

Main question: I didn't see this addressed anywhere, but when I heard that
this Jigdo program was supposed to make it easier to download an image and
host the images on the servers by only downloading pieces at a time... I
thought it would do some simultaneous downloads from multiple mirror
sites.  Can jigdo do this?  Why not?  (feature recommendation)

thanks, peace

[1] http://tldp.org/HOWTO/mini/Debian-Jigdo/downloadingyourfirstimage.html
[2] http://home.in.tum.de/~atterer/jigdo/
[3] http://cdimage.debian.org/~costar/jigdo/

  Brian Wiese | bwiese@cotse.com | aim: unolinuxguru
  GnuPG/PGP key 0x1E820A73 | "FREEDOM!" - Braveheart
This is not about Napster or DVDs. It's about your Freedom.
  I'll see your DMCA and raise you a First Amendment.
              http://www.anti-dmca.org