From: Steve Brown [mailto:lukkystarr@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2002 3:57 PM
To: debian-cd@lists.debian.org
Cc: Smith, Milton; miltonsj@bestlinuxcds.com
Subject: Fwd: Re: Out of Office AutoReply: Notification of Payment
Received

Sir,

Below is the email correspondence I've had with this
vender after ordering CDs, which obviously has been a
one-sided correspondence except for the automated
response.  I've since looked on your vendor page again
and can't locate them now.  I would just like to know
if I should start looking elsewhere for a set of
disks.

Thank you,
Steve Brown

From: "Smith, Milton" <milsmith@vha.com> | This is
Spam | Add to Address Book
To: lukkystarr@yahoo.com

I will be out of the office today attending an
off-site training
session.  Please contact the 15th Floor receptionist
for assistance.

Thanks,
Milton Smith