Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 11:57:44 -0700
From: service@paypal.com
To: paypal@swinney.org
Subject: Receipt for your Payment

This email confirms that you have paid Tux CD's $27.00
using PayPal.

SHOPPING CART CONTENTS:

1.

  Item Name:   Debian 2.2 r6 (i386) 3 CD Set
  Item Number:
  Item Amount:
  Quantity:    1
     Total:

2.

  Item Name:   Debian 2.2 r6 (Source) 3 CD Set
  Item Number:
  Item Amount:
  Quantity:    1
     Total:

3.

  Item Name:   Priority Shipping
  Item Number:
  Item Amount:
  Quantity:    1
     Total:

     Cart Subtotal:  $27.00
          Shipping:
Sales Tax (0.000%):  $0.00
        Cart Total:  $27.00

------------------------------
Payment Details:
------------------------------

Amount: $27.00
Transaction ID: 22W15455T1060603M
Buyer: Austin Swinney

------------------------------
Business Information:
------------------------------

Business: Tux CD's
Contact E-Mail: sales@tuxcds.com

------------------------------
Austin Swinney's CONFIRMED Address
------------------------------

Austin Swinney
4604 Dawn Ln
Soquel, CA 95073
USA

If you have questions about the shipping and tracking of your
purchased item or service, please contact Tux CD's
at sales@tuxcds.com.

This payment was sent using your credit card.

For your future payments, try using Instant Transfer instead!

- Pay instantly and securely
- Faster than paying with checks
- Get an additional entry to our weekly $1000
  Verified Member Sweepstakes!

Thank you,
The PayPal Team

Note: When you log in to your PayPal account, be sure that the
website's URL always begins with "https://www.paypal.com/";.
The "s" in "https" at the beginning of the URL means you are
logging into a secure page.  If the URL does not begin with
https, you are not on a PayPal page.

Your monthly account statement is available anytime; just log
in to your account at https://www.paypal.com/HISTORY. To
correct any errors, please contact us through our Help Center
at https://www.paypal.com/HELP.

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address
cannot be answered. For assistance, log in to your PayPal
account and choose the "Help" link in the footer of any page.