Editable GIMP of Robert Dodd's "Difference" CD Cover

Hey All:

The "difference" CD cover is now available in editable GIMP format at
http://www.dodddigitaldesign.com/debian_cd_covers.htm

I left other alternate layout options besides what is visible on the site in
the GIMP too, so maybe people can email me with any covers they have
improvised using the GIMP and if they look nice I'll throw those versions on
the site too as examples.

As time permits, I hope to do a back cover and a CD label for "Difference"
as well. Let me know if there are any problems downloading from the site.

Robert