Re: Jigdo page not available ?

Are you talking about <http://home.in.tum.de/~atterer/jigdo/>? If yes:

> It's been like this for weeks, does anyone know what's happening
> here ?

It's not been offline for weeks. But it is a bit shaky ATM, yes.

It was offline for a day or so about two weeks ago. After that, it was
online again. Today I noticed that something is messed up again;
occasionally, it seems to give you a 404 - reloading the page might
help.

The problems are due to my whole university (including thousands of
computers and an entire class B network) changing its physical
location...

There is a backup of the jigdo homepage at
  http://cdimage.debian.org/~atterer/jigdo-backup/jigdo/

Cheers,

  Richard

--