Re: Two Debian 3 CD covers

Thanks for the feedback Adrian! Sad as it is to say so, I don't even know what the current version is, except it is 3 dot something. I'll happily change the version to whichever is current. :) I actually ordered Debian CD's for the first time yesterday: I have been using Lycoris because I am a Linux newb. But Lycoris really doesn't keep you from having to know the command line in actual fact (if you want things to work right), and everything I have heard about Debian is good. :)
Take care,