Re: Artwork for Debian

On Mon, Jul 08, 2002 at 08:30:53PM -0500, Robert Dodd wrote:
> By the way, I have seen this great Debian desktop image with the
> Debian logo and a rock-like or crumpled paper-like background, and
> I can't find it anywhere. Do you know where I can get it?

Hi Robert,

I've got a feeling you're talking about the default WindowMaker
desktop under Debian. If you have a debian box and have installed
WindowMaker, it is under
/usr/share/WindowMaker/Backgrounds/Debian.jpg

apt-get install wmaker

I think kdewallpapers contains it as well.

Regards,

Bernard.

--
 Bernard Blackham