Re: New Product Announcement

Dear idiot salesman

Regardless of the fact that we have our own facilities to watch our web
servers, I would _NEVER_ recommend working with or using a technical
product from someone who spammed a technical mail list and had their
clock set over 5 years in the past.

If you send another such mail to me (I have received 2 already) I will
send you an invoice for my consultation services because you obviously
don't have a clue how the Internet works.

richard