jigdo-lite failed with: Verbindung nach localhost:8080 zurückgewiesen.

Hi,

I tried to download the new CD image using jigdo-lite.
It failed "Verbindung nach localhost:8080 zurückgewiesen"
(connection to localhost:8080 refused).

Looking at the script I found you are useing "wget" to
retrieve the files. wget connects by default to your
local proxy. If you don't use one like I'm it failes.

Please could you add about a short hint to set
"use_proxy = off" in /etc/wgetrc or ~/.wgetrc if no
proxy is installed.

Ciao

Markus